Hannah Hart & Mamrie Hart come to Comedy Playground’s SSU!
We were honored to be featured in Have a Hart Day! Please see the video below with the hilarious seniors of Hollenbeck Palms together with our CP volunteers, for a day of comedy fun!
LAUGHER IS AGELESS!
“SSU” is a Stand up comedy program, for participants ages 55+. It is a platform to share one’s story, learn how to develop opinions through point of view activities, and encourage how to share your story and voice through stand up comedy! Participants have the opportunity to perform their stand up comedy for friends, family and communities!
Programs can be implemented as one day events to weekly programs culminating in a live show! Training sessions for Resident Activity Directors are also available, please fill out the info below and one of us will be sure to get back to you!
The following is a breakdown of SSU sessions:
Within Los Angeles & LA County
- Day events to weekly programs
- Customized programs to meet your needs
- Continuing programs end in a culminating performance
- Includes DVD videography of culminating performance
Outside Los Angeles
- One day sessions or ongoing programs culminating in live performance
- Customized to meet your needs
- Outside videographer contracted per location/DVD
- Training Seminars for Activity Directors for implementing off site programming
If interested in learning more of “SSU” receive training programs, or become a volunteer, please use this form to contact Director and Founder, Susanna Spies